Night Sky Through the Lens of History Picnic Dinner & Program
July 30 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Anne Jennison, Abenaki Storyteller;
- Ian Durham, PhD, Professor of Astronomy at St. Anselm;
- Special appearance by Terry Shehata, PhD, Executive Director of Maine Space Grant Consortium
Take-out picnic dinners catered by For the Love of Food & Drink, menu as follows:
Fried Chicken (gluten-free option, see below!*) OR Smoked Tempeh (Vegetarian)
Summer Green Salad
Homemade Biscuits & Butter
- Dinner + Program: $25 Members, $30 Non-Members
- Program-Only: $10 per person
Tickets can be purchase online (HERE) or by contacting us at the number below.
Please reserve your dinner tickets by July 27th.
*If you would like your Fried Chicken served gluten-free, please process your order using the link above (or call!) and then email us at email@example.com or call (207)985-4802 to note your gluten needs.
If you are purchasing program-only tickets, they can be purchased up until the time of the event. The program will be recorded so that ticketholders can watch at their own pace.
Dinners will be available for pick-up between 4:00pm – 6:00pm on Friday, July 30th. Attendees will be emailed a link to attend the virtual program on Friday, July 30th.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (207)985-4802.