- This event has passed.
Night Sky Through the Lens of History Program
July 30 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Anne Jennison, Abenaki Storyteller;
- Ian Durham, PhD, Professor of Astronomy at St. Anselm;
- Special appearance by Terry Shehata, PhD, Executive Director of Maine Space Grant Consortium
- Take-Out Dinner + Program:
- Program-Only: $10 per person
Tickets can be purchase online (HERE) or by contacting us at the number below.
If you are purchasing program-only tickets, they can be purchased up until the time of the event. The program will be recorded so that ticketholders can watch at their own pace.
Dinners will be available for pick-up between 4:00pm – 6:00pm on Friday, July 30th. Attendees will be emailed a link to attend the virtual program on Friday, July 30th.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (207)985-4802.