Museum membership invites you to become a “regular” at the Museum and use its resources anytime it’s open, year-round. Membership funds support the Museum’s mission and operations. In return, members receive the following benefits:
- Free admission, six days per week, year-round (explore…)
- Passes to give out to friends and family
- Invitations to members-only events, and tickets to the annual Members Celebration
- Subscription to the Museum’s e-newsletter and annual print newsletter
- Free admission to signature lecture series
- Reduced rates on select events and programs (explore…)
- 10% discount in the Museum Store (explore…)
- Free research assistance in our Archives Center (explore…)
- Complimentary admission for walking tours of Kennebunk’s National Register Historic District (offered seasonally, please call for times) (explore…)
- Voting rights at the Annual Member’s Meeting
- The knowledge that you are supporting local history, art, and culture for future generations.
Click on the categories below to learn more.
Members are essential in helping us on our journey to present new exhibitions and scholarship, sustain our historical buildings, enhance educational programming for all generations, and provide access and care to our unparalleled collections. As a Member, you share in what you’ve helped to create and sustain.
As a member of The Brick Store Museum, you are personally invested in supporting the Museum’s mission to preserve and present the history of the Kennebunks through exhibitions and educational outreach initiatives. Your involvement helps to protect and promote the important artifacts and history that are an integral part of the region’s past and future.