To Our Friends and Visitors:
Like all of you, the Brick Store Museum’s team is responding to the rapidly-changing situation regarding COVID-19. First and foremost, we sincerely hope that you and your family are staying safe and healthy.
- As of March 16, 2020: We have made the decision to CLOSE the Museum to the public through April 1st in order to prioritize community safety. Read more about how isolation can help slow the spread of disease via the Washington Post’s excellent article.
- If you are sick, or have been in contact with a sick person, or need help determining symptoms of the virus, please review this CDC infographic.
- Staff will be working remotely and on-site (times vary).
- All in-person meetings, tours and visits are cancelled. If you have business at the Museum, i.e. meetings, questions, deliveries, research, etc., please use offsite options like phone or email. To contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or (207)985-4802. Thank you for understanding!
Museum Events changes:
- Our upcoming event on March 25, “Exploring Maine Wabanaki History,” with Maine Wabanaki Reach, is POSTPONED.
- All other events will be reviewed as dates approach.
Just because the Museum is closed doesn’t mean you have to miss anything – check out our Digital Resources, Youtube video series, and mini-tours all right here on our site.
We will announce any schedule changes on our website – so please check regularly.
Lastly – share your experiences with us! Take part in the community-wide collection of experiences during the COVID-19 pandemic by sharing your thoughts via our “Community Diary: COVID-19” survey.