The Holiday Candlelight Stroll is going virtual this year!
The event will be split into two programs:
- December 19 @ 6:30pm, December Traditions (Christmas and Hanukkah): to meet Kennebunk immigrants, c. 1900, celebrating Russian-Jewish; French-Canadian; German; and Norwegian traditions.
- December 30 @ 6:30pm: New Year Traditions: features immigrants to Kennebunk (c. 1900) celebrating Scottish, Syrian, and Irish traditions.
How It Works:
On both dates, tickets for tour-only (via video link, sent to your email) are $5; and a Candlelight Stroll Package includes a dinner inspired by our featured traditions ($30/Members, $35 Non-Members).
- Historic Dinner includes your choice of entree:
Either Turkey (with cornbread stuffing) or Tourtiere (pork pie) [or Vegetarian option: Maple-glazed tofu]
Root vegetable medley
Fresh rolls and butter
Dessert: Sampler of cultural holiday desserts from Germany, Norway, Syria, Russia, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Stroll Dinner Packages can be ordered for either December 19 or December 30, and will be available for pickup on those days.
ORDER YOUR TICKETS: HERE
More About Tickets:
- Tour-only tickets allow access to 1 tour. If you are interested in both tours, please purchase both days (at $5 each). You will receive a link via email to access the video tour on the assigned day.
- Those who order Stroll Packages will receive access to both video programs with their meal. You will need to select the date (December 19 or 30) for your to-go meal.
- Consider adding a donation to our local food pantry for the holidays. Select “Donate to the Food Pantry” on the drop down menu, and all income will be passed on to Community Outreach Services.