8th Annual Steampunk Fair | Coming Saturday, September 17, 2022!
The Southern Maine Steampunk Fair, now in its 8th year, returns as the Museum’s most popular and unique events.
Vendors, performers, and lecturers all return to the Museum to celebrate the art of Steampunk, a niche aesthetic that blends Victorian steampower with the future.
This year, the event takes place Saturday, September 17th from 11am to 4pm.
Tickets are $5 each and are a major fundraiser for the Museum. Ages 12 and under are free.
Schedule of Events:
Your $5 ticket gets you unlimited access to:
- Jules Verne’s “20,000 Leagues Under the Sea,” filmed in 1916, with new musical score! Movie snacks and treats sold at the door! Showings at 11am and 2pm.
- Lecturers throughout the day (to be announced!)
- Live Music – Bellamy Jazz Band
Throughout the day:
- Vendors & artists
- “What is Steampunk?” Learning & Imagination Station
- Rug hooking demonstration station
- Explore the museum
- Free make + take activities!
Vendors on Display:
- COMING SOON!
- (find out how to sign up below!)
Interested in volunteering as an event volunteer? Learn more and sign up.
Would you like to sponsor or support this event? Contact Cynthia Walker at [email protected] or (207)985-4802.