Kennebunk is a popular place at Halloween-time! The Museum, in the heart of downtown Kennebunk, takes part in the annual Trick-or-Treat tradition and from its location at the opening to Summer Street, welcomes at least 1,000+ children and parents annually on October 31st.
The whole month of October offers fun Hallowmas traditions, arts and history at the Museum. Check out our calendar for:
- Fall & Witchy Crafts for Kids (half-day workshop for ages 7-12) on October 4.
- Decoupage Pumpkin-making Workshop on October 12th.
- HarvestFest at the Museum – Saturday, October 14th: artist Wade Zahares will demonstrate his work with pastels in the gallery, join us for fall crafts, and free admission!
- Dia de Los Muertos Kids’ Night at the Museum, Friday, October 20 from 5 – 7:30pm!
- Fall Hanging Basket Class by Kennebunk Basketry on Saturday, October 21!
- The All Souls’ Walk (now in its 20th year!) on October 28th
Sign up for these fun events via our Museum Calendar>>